This page provides links to specific websites that you may find of interest. Some are local, others national but all are connected to paddling in some way or other. They are provided for reference and your convenience.
- The main British Canoeing website for all information about the sport
- The British Canoeing Marathon website – dedicated to promoting Hasler Marathon racing.
These links provide access to general environmental sites that all canoeist should be using.
- EA River Levels Select the river you are interested in and then the way points where the level is measured.
- EA Flood Alerts. Select the area your are interested in to display the current information.
- Met Office Weather. You might also like to try MetCheck or Weather Underground.
- Weil’s Disease (Leptospirosis).
- The river Wye and Usk Foundation
- Webcams on the river Wye and Usk (Wye & Usk Foundation site)
These are other local clubs that run in this area. We include Gloucester Rowing Club as our partner in the Gloucester Boathouse to provide access for all interested in human powered activities on water.
Page visits: 235